EPA EVALUATION OF THE P.S.C.V. 01 DEVICE UNDER SECTION 511 OF THE MOTOR VEHICLE INFORMATION AND COST SAVINGS ACT. TECHNICAL REPORT
This document announces the conclusions of the EPA evaluation of the P.S.C.U. 01' device under the provisions of Section 511 of the Motor Vehicle Information and Cost Savings Act. The evaluation of the P.S.C.U. 01 was conducted upon the application of Dutch Pacific, Incorporated. The device is comprised of several mechanical and electrical components and is intended to generate steam and deliver it to the combustion chamber via an inline catlyst. The device is claimed to improve fuel economy and to reduce exhaust emissions. The P.S.C.U. 01 is classified by EPA as a Vapor bleed device.
Environmental Protection Agency2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Sysia, S L
- Publication Date: 1983-8
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Combustion chambers; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Generators; Improvements; Performance tests; Steam
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00389150
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1984 12:00AM