RAIL SERVICE IN THE MIDWEST AND NORTHEAST REGION
The Regional Rail Reorganization Act of 1973 (P.L. 93-236), enacted January 2, 1974, directed the Secretary of Transportation to submit a comprehensive report containing his conclusions and recommendations with respect to the geographic zones in the midwest and northeast region within and between which rail service should be provided. This report is submitted in accordance with that provision.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-2-1
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 86 p.
- Volume: 1
- TRT Terms: Bankruptcy; Governments; Planning; Policy; Regulations
- Geographic Terms: Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Government planning; Government policies; Government regulations; Regional rail reorganization act
- Subject Areas: Finance; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00071934
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 2 1976 12:00AM