FUTURE R AND D REQUIREMENTS--ELECTRICAL VEHICLE OPTIMIZATION.
Future R and D work at Chloride Legg will be concentrated on the overall system improvement of the on board electronics with three important aims in mind and they are: Performance improvement; reliability improvement and further integration to achieve cost reduction.
- This paper is from the European Communities meeting Advanced Batteries and Fuel Cells, Talence, France April 25, 1983.
Commission of the European CommunitiesRue de la Loi 200
Brussels, B-1049, Belgium
- Clarke, P G
- Publication Date: 1983
- Pagination: p. 173-174
- Publication of: Commission of the European Communities
- Publisher: Commission of the European Communities
- TRT Terms: Costs; Development; Electric vehicles; Electronics; Future; Optimization; Reduction (Chemistry); Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Future research; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Reduction
- Subject Areas: Energy; Finance; Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00387347
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: EUR-8660-EN
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1984 12:00AM