RELATIVE COST OF SHIPBUILDING
Report to Congress on the Relative Cost of Shipbuilding in the Various Coastal Districts of the United States. The report is prepared in accordance with the requirements of Section 213 of the Merchant Marine Act of 1936 and describes the relative cost of construction or reconditioning of ocean vessels in shipyards in the various coastal districts of the United States together with recommendations on how shipyards may compete for work on an equalized basis.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 29 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Planning; Production; Production control; Shipbuilding; Shipbuilding materials; Shipyard personnel; Shipyards
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipyard costs
- Subject Areas: Finance; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00071918
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 12 1974 12:00AM