ADVANCED FLIGHT CONTROL AND ELECTRONIC DISPLAY SYSTEMS FOR ALL-WEATHER FLIGHT OPERATIONS: A LITERATURE REVIEW AND BIBLIOGRAPHY
A review of all literature published since 1967 relating to aircraft flight controls and displays was made. Special emphasis was placed on the contents of those documents as they related to the all-weather landing and takeoff operational envelope. The results of this review are evaluated, summarized, and conclusions drawn. It is supplemented by an annotated bibliography and author's index.
National Aviation Facilities Experimental CenterFederal Aviation Administration
Atlantic City, NJ United States 08405
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- SHRAGER, J J
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 142 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Electronic equipment; Flight control systems; Information display systems; Instrument flying; Reviews
- Old TRIS Terms: All-weather aviation; All-weather landing; Electronic systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00071885
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-NA-73-78 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 19 1974 12:00AM