UTAH MULTIDISCIPLINARY HIGHWAY CRASH INVESTIGATIONS
The report covers the third phase of the multidisciplinary accident investigation program being conducted in the greater Salt Lake City area of Utah. The report summarizes the findings of the investigation of 41 serious accidents conducted during the period March 1, 1971 through March 15, 1972. A summary of each case study is included.
- See also Volume 1, PB-233 809.
Utah Auto Crash Research TeamSalt Lake City, UT United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Weston, J T
- Nakaishi, V V
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 278 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Injuries; Multidisciplinary teams; Research; Traffic safety; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00071865
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-047-1-063
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 19 1974 12:00AM