PROCEEDINGS. TWENTY-FOURTH ANNUAL MEETING. TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT, POLICY AND TECHNOLOGY
The Transportation Research Forum is a joint endeavor of interested persons in academic life, government service, business logistics, and the various modes of transportation. The Forum's purpose is to provide a common meeting ground or forum for the discussion of ideas and research techniques applicable to economic, management, and public policy problems involving transportation. This volume contains 11 papers presented at the eighteenth Annual Meeting of the Canadian Transportation Research Forum in Regina, Saskatchewan, in June 1983, and 76 papers presented at the 24th Annual Meeting of the (U.S.) Transportation Research Forum in Arlington, Virginia, in November 1983.
- The Proceeding of the Twenty-Fourth Annual Meeting Transportation Management, Policy and Technology, Arlington, Virginia, November 2-5, 1983.
- Publication Date: 1983
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 798 p.
- Transportation Research Forum Proceedings
- Volume: 24
- Issue Number: 1
- Publisher: Cross (Richard B) Company
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Economics; Research; Transportation; Transportation operations; Transportation policy
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation administration; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Society; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00387369
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1984 12:00AM