HANDLING ANALYSIS AND THE WEEKLY ROAD-TESTS OF "MOTOR"
Skilled subjective handling assessments are compared with objective techniques including slalom tests, steady-state cornering ability measurements and steering-wheel angle versus yaw rate and slip angle measurements.
- Road Vehicle Handling, I Mech E Conference Publications 1983-5. Sponsored by Automobile Division of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers under partonage of Federation Internationale des Societies d'Ingenieurs des Techniques de l'Automobile (FISITA) held at the Motor Industry Research Association, Nuneaton, 24-26 May 1983.
Mechanical Engineering Publications LimitedP.O. Box 24, Northgate Avenue
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP32 6BW, England
- Curtis, C A
- Publication Date: 1983
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: p. 107-112
- TRT Terms: Driving; Handling characteristics; Road tests; Slip surfaces; Steering; Vehicle tests; Yaw
- Uncontrolled Terms: Slip angle
- Old TRIS Terms: Cornering (Vehicle)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00387033
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: C119/83, HS-036 345
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 30 1984 12:00AM