EMPLOYER-EMPLOYEE RELATIONS IN THE RAILROAD INDUSTRY. PART 2, REPORT OF COMMITTEE NO. 2
The area of employee relations is examined from two viewpoints: the first is management relations where there has been some favorable change and the second is of relations with represented employees where, unfortunately, progress has become impaired.
- Appeared in the proceedings of the Seventy-Seventh Annual Meeting, American Association of Railroad Superintendents, Denver, Colorado, June 19-21, 1973 and Washington, D.C., January 22-23, 1973. Entire proceedings available for $15.00.
American Association of Railroad Superintendents18154 Harwood Avenue
Homewood, IL USA 60403
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: p. 133-145
- Publication of: American Association of Railroad Superintendents
- Publisher: American Association of Railroad Superintendents
- TRT Terms: Employee relations; Labor relations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00057328
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Association of Railroad Superintendents
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 1974 12:00AM