LOW VOLUME ROADS: THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ADDRESSES AND RESEARCH NEEDS
The conference theme was new thoughts on appropriate criteria for low volume roads. All papers presented at the conference have been published in Transportation Research Record 898. This circular contains the text of special addresses made at the conference not published in the TR Record. Included are the keynote address, summaries of the conference from both American and International viewpoints, topic areas of future research identified by a special panel conferees and summations of informal presentations made to the committee. Errata for papers published in Record 898 are also included.
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- The Third International Conference on Low Volume Roads was held at Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona, July 24-28, 1983.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1984-5
- Pagination: 27 p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 278
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Future; Low volume roads; Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Future research
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Geotechnology; Highways; Pavements; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00386674
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-037 366
- Files: HSL, TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jul 30 1985 12:00AM