URBAN GOODS MOVEMENT
A wide range of topics involving the broad field of urban goods movement is covered in this series of 12 papers. The role of trucking is undisputed and various facets of the local distribution problem are examined. Included are demand for urban goods movement, desirability of terminal consolidations, the volume of vehicles and their emission production, the location of distribution centers, and identification of the data needed for urban goods transportation analysis.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03611981
- Twelve reports prepared for the 52nd and 53rd Annual meeting of the Highway Research Board. This also available from NTIS, PB-235948/7ST, pricing is PC $5.25 and Microfiche $2.25.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- 53rd Annual Meeting of the Highway Research Board
- Location: Washington District of Columbia, United States
- Date: 1974-1-21 to 1974-1-25
- Publication Date: 1974
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 114 p.
- Transportation Research Record
- Issue Number: 496
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0361-1981
- TRT Terms: Freight service; Freight terminals; Freight transportation; Intermodal terminals; Intermodal transportation; Productivity; Transportation planning; Trucking; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00071752
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 030902286X
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Nov 20 1981 12:00AM