OUR CONTINUING BIG PROBLEM--"THE REPEATERS"
Repeat offenders are responsible for most drunk driving fatalities in America. Investigation discloses that repeat offenders have often escaped punishment because of "loop holes" in our criminal law, judicial leniency or our easy parole system. Actual cases illustrating this are presented in this article.
California Association of Highway Patrolmen1225 8th Street
Sacramento, CA United States 95814
- Roper, W L
- Publication Date: 1983-7
- Pagination: 7 p.
- California highway patrolman
- Volume: 47
- Issue Number: 5
- TRT Terms: Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Law enforcement; Laws; Legal documents; Legislation; Repeat offenders
- Old TRIS Terms: Statute cases
- Subject Areas: Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00382521
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-035 624
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 30 1984 12:00AM