AN INEXPENSIVE QUALITY ASSURANCE FRICTION DYNAMOMETER
Confirming the coefficient of friction of production clutch plates has heretofore ranged from difficult to prohibitively expensive for many geometries. This paper describes an approach to the problem of "inspecting" coefficient of friction with a minimum of tooling or capital.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/01487191
- International Off-Highway Meeting and Exposition Milwaukee, Wisconsin, September 12-15, 1983.
Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)400 Commonwealth Drive
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Fox, J R
- Publication Date: 1983
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- SAE Technical Paper
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- ISSN: 0148-7191
- EISSN: 2688-3627
- Serial URL: http://papers.sae.org/
- TRT Terms: Clutches; Coefficient of friction; Dynamometers; Quality assurance; Quality control; Testing; Tools
- Old TRIS Terms: Low costs; Tooling
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00381914
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 831313, HS-036 058
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 30 1984 12:00AM