RECENT ACTIVITIES OF THE APTA BUS TECHNOLOGY LIAISON BOARD
The American Public Transit Association (APTA) supports the Bus Technology Liaison Board (BTLB) under contract to the Urban Mass Transportation Administration (UMTA) of the U.S. Department of Transportation. The function of the Board is to provide the transit industry's viewpoint and advice in the form of reviews and evaluations of UMTA's bus and paratransit technology projects. Recent activities of the BTLB related to product improvements, regulations, and procurement policies in the urban transit bus industry are examined.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/01487191
- West Coast International Meeting Vancouver, British Columbia, August 8-11, 1983.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Cihak, F J
- Jones, P D
- Publication Date: 1983
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Evaluation; Paratransit services; Procurement; Public transit; Regulations; Reliability; Reviews; Specifications; Standardization; Technology; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Bus design
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00381886
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 831187, HS-035 946
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 30 1984 12:00AM