PAINTING OF PLASTIC PARTS FOR EUROPEAN CAR BODIES
The European automobile industry is taking an increasing interest in the use of coated plastic for the construction of vehicle-body components. The various types of plastic currently in use are received with particular emphasis on their specific areas of use and on the coating systems required. A detailed example of coating processes for flexible polyurethane components illustrates the general trends in Europe today.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/01487191
- Passenger Car Meeting Dearborn, Michigan, June 6-9, 1983.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- De LANGE, H
- Publication Date: 1983
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Coatings; Painting; Plastics; Polyurethane resins; Technology; Vehicle bodies; Vehicle components
- Geographic Terms: Europe
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00381736
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 830995, HS-035 531
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 29 1984 12:00AM