WORLD DREDGING CONFERENCE, 5TH, PROCEEDINGS OF WODCON, 1973
Proceedings contains 34 papers that were presented at the Fifth World Dredging Conference. Among topics discussed were: dredging of river waterways, and ports; disposal of dredged spoil; design of dredges and optimization of their operation; supply of electric power; dredging for gold; and environmental effects of dredging. Individual papers are provided with bibliographic references. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Conference held at Hamburg, West Germany, June 11-15, 1973.
World Dredging AssociationP.O. Box 269
San Pedro, CA United States 90733
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 816 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Dredged materials; Dredges; Dredging; Inland waterways; Marine transit; Performance; Waste disposal
- Old TRIS Terms: Dredge performance
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00057796
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1978 12:00AM