SIMULATION ANALYSIS OF MARINE TERMINAL INVESTMENTS
The basic technical features of the general simulation model for marine terminal studies, as developed by the Exxon Corporation, are discussed. The model was developed for use in optimizing terminal facilities to minimize delays in servicing incoming tankers. A typical application of the model is discussed.
- Presented at the 6th Annual Winter Simulation Conference, San Francisco, Calif., Jan. 17-19, 1973.
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)2 Penn Plaza
New York, NY United States 10121-0701
- Graff, D W
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: p. 537-545
- TRT Terms: Intermodal terminals; Petroleum terminals; Simulation; Turnaround time
- Old TRIS Terms: Simulated tanker terminals; Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00057777
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 22 1974 12:00AM