1982 CANADIAN MOTOR VEHICLE TRAFFIC ACCIDENT STATISTICS
This pamphlet shows Canadian motor vehicle traffic accident statistics for 1982 in the following areas: total accidents and casualties 1960-1982; victims killed and injured by age group; fatalities by road user class; fatalities 1960-1982; casualty rates per 100 million vehicle km; fatality rate per 100 million vehicle km 1960-1982; numbers of accidents by weather conditions, light conditions, and place of accident; casualties by time of day and by month; and vehicle registrations by vehicle type 1960-1982.
Transport Canada330 Sparks Street, Tower C, 8th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1A 0N5
- Publication Date: 1983
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Fatalities; Registrations; Statistics; Traffic crashes
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00386899
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: TP 3322, HS-036 333
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 30 1984 12:00AM