OREGON TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS 1982. TRUCKS
Motor vehicle traffic accidents in Oregon are summarized and tabulated according to the type of accident, the number of accidents, and their location. Total accidents, non-fatal accidents, and accidents involving property damage are distinguished. The type of error involved in the traffic accidents and the percentage of drivers involved by age groups are also tabulated.
Salem, OR United States 97310
- Publication Date: 1982
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Crash rates; Driver performance; Drivers; Fatalities; Loss and damage; Personnel performance; Property; Statistics; Tables (Data); Traffic crashes; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver age; Property damage
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00386839
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-036 283
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 30 1984 12:00AM