HLDI INJURY AND COLLISION LOSS EXPERIENCE
The table inside this publication summarizes the recent insurance injury and collision loss experience of 1980-1982 passenger cars. The results are grouped according to four car styles: station wagons, four-door models, two-door models, and sports and specialty models. The cars with the worst overall results (injury and collision) are small two-door models, predominantly Japanese imports.
Arlington, VA United States 22201
- Publication Date: 1983-9
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Crashes; Foreign automobiles; Injuries; Insurance; Insurance claims; Loss and damage claims; Losses; Motor vehicles; Sports cars; Station wagons; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Foreign vehicles; Four door vehicles; Two door vehicles; Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00386759
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-036 239
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 28 1984 12:00AM