SPECIAL COMMITTEE ON INFRASTRUCTURE
These testimony proceedings include the following presentations: introductory talk by the State Secretary of Transportation; Status of Transportation Modes other than Highways; Review of the identification of infrastructure needs, the planning process underlying needs assessments, and State role in nonhighway transportation modes; Ports and Waterways; Public Transit; and Aviation; Railways. The Subcommittee discussion on transportation modes other than highways covered the following: Highway Infrastructure and Description of Highway System; the 135,000-mile System by Jurisdiction; Functional Classification of System; Federal-Aid Portion of System; the 10,000-mile System; Status of Highway System with Principal Focus on State Highway System; Data Base System; Data Collection; and Highway Improvement Programming.
Topeka, KS United States 66612
- Publication Date: 1983-8
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Classification; Databases; Federal aid highways; Highways; Improvements; Infrastructure; Mode S; Needs assessment; Planning; Ports; Public transit; Railroad transportation; State government; State highways; Waterways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Highway classification
- Old TRIS Terms: Waterways (Transportation)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Economics; Highways; Law; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00386463
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 28 1984 12:00AM