IDEA SAMPLER TO PROMOTE OBSERVANCE OF NATIONAL DRUNK AND DRUGGED DRIVER AWARENESS WEEK
This publication was prepared to encourage cooperating organizations to celebrate National Drunk and Drugged Driving Awareness Week, December 11-17, 1983. It contains a list of sample activities for the week and a list of long-term activities dealing with drinking and driving and safety belt usage. The appendix contains a sample Mayor's/Governor's Proclamation for 1983, a sample editorial for newspapers/broadcasters/newsletters, national drunk driving statistics, facts about teenage drunk driving, a sample certification of appreciation, and the Senate joint resolution.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1983-10
- Features: Appendices; References;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Awareness; Drugs; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Manual safety belts; Publicity; Statistics; Teenage drivers; Utilization
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00386031
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-806 477
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 28 1984 12:00AM