FEDERAL LAWS AND MATERIAL RELATING TO THE FEDERAL HIGHWAY ADMINISTRATION
This document contains the texts of those portions of Federal law pertaining to the Federal Highway Administration. These include relevant portions of the Department of Transportation Act; 23 of the United States Code, "Highways"; the Federal-Aid Highway Acts; Title 33 of the United States Code, Navigation and Navigable Waters' (i.e. those sections pertaining to bridges); Title S, "Government Organization and Employees"; and Title 18, "Crimes and Criminal Procedure".
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1983-10
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Crimes; Federal government; Laws
- Identifier Terms: Federal Aid Highway Act; U.S. Federal Highway Administration
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Ingredients
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Security and Emergencies; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00385469
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 28 1984 12:00AM