PROGRESS IN RAILWAY MECHANICAL ENGINEERING: 1982-1983 REPORT OF SURVEY COMMITTEE ON PASSENGER/COMMUTER RAIL VEHICLES AND COMPONENTS
This survey for the annual ASME report covers some of the major developments in rail passenger and commuter vehicle equipment made public in the last calendar year. It covers developments worldwide.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Fisher, F G
- Publication Date: 1983
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Light rail vehicles; Passenger cars; Propulsion; Railroad commuter service; Rapid transit cars; Vehicle design; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Propulsion systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger car design
- Subject Areas: Design; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00382572
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 83-WA/RT-17
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1984 12:00AM