MEDICAL STATISTICS ON ROAD ACCIDENT INJURY IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES
Police reports are the major source of information on road accidents. But some data is available in routinely-collected mortality and morbidity statistics. This has been examined for many countries, with regard to (i) the numbers of road deaths per annum, (ii) the nature of injury causing death, and (iii) the nature of serious injury.
Coventry Lanchester PolytechnicDepartment of Statistics and Operational Research
Coventry CV1 5FB, England
- Hutchinson, T P
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Fatalities; Injuries; Statistics; Traffic crashes
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00387816
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-036 516
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 30 1984 12:00AM