STUDIES ON TEST METHODS FOR MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF FIBER REINFORCED CONCRETE
This report describes the results of studies on test methods for evaluating the mechanical characteristics of fiber reinforced concrete. Flexural strength, fiber toughness, fiber content, crack restraining capability, and shear strength are among the properties tested. The results of these studies have been adopted extensively in the series of test methods concerning fiber reinforced concrete established by the Japan Concrete Institute and the Japan Society of Civil Engineers.
- This document is printed in Japanese; the abstract is the only english translation. This serial is published at irregular intervals.
University of TokyoInstitute of Industrial Science, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku
- Kobayashi, K
- Cho, R
- Publication Date: 1984-3
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 58 p.
- Issue Number: 200
- TRT Terms: Axial loads; Fiber reinforced concrete; Flexural strength; Load tests; Mechanical properties; Shear strength; Test procedures; Toughness
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00387560
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1984 12:00AM