1982 DRIVER LICENSE. ADMINISTRATION REQUIREMENTS AND FEES
The tabular information in this report, provided by the State driver licensing authorities, shows the administrative requirements and qualifications needed to obtain driver licenses in the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. possessions and territories, together with the driver license content and driver improvement provisions. An additional section is included showing comparable data for Canada.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1982-6
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Driver improvement programs; Driver licensing; Fees; Specifications; States; Tables (Data)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver improvement; Requirement
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00387425
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-036 489
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 30 1984 12:00AM