ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY EVALUATION OF FUEL MAXIMISER TM UNDER SECTION 511 OF THE MOTOR VEHICLE INFORMATION AND COST SAVINGS ACT. TECHNICAL REPORT
This document announces the conclusions of the EPA evaluation of the Fuel Maximiser under the provisions of Section 511 of the Motor Vehicle Information and Cost Savings Act. The Fuel Maximiser, an automotive fuel economy device, has been evaluated by the Environmental Protection Agency at the request of the U.S. Postal Service. The results of the EPA testing demonstrate that with either road or dynomometer testing procedures, the Fuel Maximiser failed to improve vehicle fuel economy.
Environmental Protection AgencyDallas, TX United States 75202
- Penninga, T J
- Publication Date: 1981-11
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Equipment; Fuel consumption; Performance tests; Reduction (Chemistry)
- Old TRIS Terms: Reduction
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00387351
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-AA-TEB-511-82-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1984 12:00AM