MOTOR VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY: PROGRESS AND HARMONY. PROCEEDINGS VOLUME 2
This Volume II of the proceedings of the Second International Pacific Conference on Automotive Engineering, November 7-10, 1983 contains papers on the following topics: Automotive Electronics-I--Instruments, entertainment and overview; Pacific Workshop/Automotive engineering topics; Analytical study of cars for improved passenger environment; Automotive Electronics-II--System, components and diagnostics; Future trends in automotive fuels and engine oils; Mobility in urban and highway traffic-I; Automotive industry topics in the Pacific region; and Mobility in urban and highway traffic-II.
- Second International Pacific Conference on Automotive Engineering, Keio Plaza Hotel, Tokyo, Japan, November 7-10, 1983. Sponsored by Society of Automotive Engineers Japan, Australasia, Indonesia, and China and Korea Society of Automotive Engineers, Incorporated.
Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan10-2 Goban-cho, Chiyoda-ku
- Publication Date: 1983-11
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 462 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Automotive engineering; Conferences; Electronics; Engine oils; Fuels; Instrumentation; Mobility; Technology; Vehicle components; Vehicle design
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I90: Vehicles;
- Accession Number: 00387279
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: P-139, HS-036 772
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 30 1984 12:00AM