SAE CHILD INJURY AND RESTRAINT CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
This publication contains papers related to child injury and restraint which were presented at the Twenty-Seventh Stapp Car Crash Conference, October 17-19, 1983. The International Research Committee on Biokinetics of Impacts joined the Stapp Advisory Committee in planning and developing its technical program.
- Held October 17-18, 1983, San Diego Hilton, San Diego, California. Includes HS-036 756--HS-036 770.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1983-10
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 248 p.
- TRT Terms: Booster seats; Child restraint systems; Children; Conferences; Injuries; Laws; Pedestrians; Traffic crashes; Utilization
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I84: Personal Injuries; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00387262
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: P-135, HS-036 755
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 30 1984 12:00AM