ENGINE POWER BOOSTING
This volume brings together the papers presented at the 1984 SAE Annual Congress on the subject of engine power boosting. These papers represent the efforts of qualified people to improve the turbocharger for further gain in power plant design, performance, emissions, and market penetration.
- International Congress and Exposition Detroit, Michigan, February 27-March 2, 1984.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1984-2
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 136 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Design; Electric power plants; Exhaust gases; Markets; Performance; Turbochargers
- Old TRIS Terms: Turbocharging
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00387259
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-564, HS-036 752
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 30 1984 12:00AM