STATISTICS '82. ROAD ACCIDENTS JAPAN
This book presents the 1982 road accident statistics in Japan. Contents are as follows: (1) Road traffic situation, 1946-1982; (2) Traffic accidents: trends; (3) Traffic accidents and casualties in 1982; (4) Control of traffic violations; (5) Traffic regulations and controls; (6) Driver's license; and (7) Reference information.
National Police AgencyTraffic Bureau
- Publication Date: 1983
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Driver licenses; Fatalities; Injuries; Statistics; Traffic crashes; Traffic law enforcement; Traffic regulations; Traffic violations; Trend (Statistics)
- Geographic Terms: Japan
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00387055
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-036 369
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 30 1984 12:00AM