OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES AND EQUIPMENT USED IN THE PLACEMENT/RETRIEVAL OF PORTABLE TRAFFIC DELINEATORS
This report reviews the California State Department of Transportation's present operational procedures and equipment used in the placement and retrieval of portable traffic delineators, including the traffic delineators (traffic lanes) themselves, and determines the need to improve current procedures and/or equipment. Specific recommendations are made as to what those improvements should be.
Sacramento, CA United States 95807
- Publication Date: 1982-4
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 84 p.
- TRT Terms: Cones; Equipment; Highway delineators; Location; Portable equipment; Recommendations
- Old TRIS Terms: Delineators (Traffic); Placement; Retrieval
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Safety and Human Factors; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00386911
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 30 1984 12:00AM