ELECTRIC AND HYBRID VEHICLES PROGRAM. SEVENTH ANNUAL REPORT TO CONGRESS FOR FISCAL YEAR 1983
There has been continuing interest shown by both the automobile manufacturing and supply sectors of our economy in electric and hybrid vehicles. Research and development efforts in batteries and propulsion components, as well as total vehicle systems, continue to achieve significant progress in providing industry with technology options that will result in vehicles that will be more economically competititve and more acceptable to the public. Vehicles currently in use by site operators are being improved selectively with advanced technology and tested to assess their ability to reliably and economically accomplish practical work functions.
Department of EnergyOffice of Vehicle and Engine Research and Development
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Publication Date: 1984-2
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Electric vehicles; Hybrid vehicles; Production; Research; State of the art studies; Technology assessment
- Uncontrolled Terms: Mass production; Research and development
- Subject Areas: Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00386701
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/CS/50101-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 30 1984 12:00AM