THE NEW "ACT"
The article discusses the contents of the Regional Rail Reorganization Act of 1973. The most important feature of the proposed act is the Consolidated Rail Corporation which will be established to operate the railways that come under the authority of the act.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/4175009
Murphy-Richter Publishing Company20 North Wacker Driver
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: p. 13-15
- TRT Terms: Governments; Planning
- Identifier Terms: Conrail
- Old TRIS Terms: Government planning; Regional rail reorganization act
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00057488
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian National Railways, Headquarters Library
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 11 1974 12:00AM