STRATEGIC MARKETING FOR RIDESHARING PROFESSIONALS
A management perspective on market planning is described along with the purposes of this guidebook. The phases of market planning described here are: determine program strategy, assess market situation, design market strategy, develop implementation plan, and establish evaluation criteria.
Alliance to Save Energy1925 K Street, NW, No. 507
Washington, DC United States 20006
- KLEIN, N
- Publication Date: 1982-11
- Pagination: 434 p.
- TRT Terms: Commuting; Guides to information; Handbooks; Management; Marketing; Ridesharing
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00386291
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/CS/24448-T5
- Contract Numbers: FG01-80CS24448
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 30 1984 12:00AM