RAILROADS AND ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY
This paper outlines the methods by which the railroads will achieve electromagnetic compatibility, with both high voltage transmission lines that are paralleling railroad right-of-ways and soon to appear modern main line railroad electrification systems.
- Int Electromagn Compat Symp Rec, New York, N.Y.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY USA 10016-5997
- Siemens, W H
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: References;
- Pagination: p. 92-98
- TRT Terms: Communications; High voltage; Interference; Railroad electrification; Signaling; Transmission lines
- Subject Areas: Construction; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00056836
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1976 12:00AM