A STUDY OF THE BERTHING OF LARGE TANKERS
The facilities and layout of the principal berths for large tankers have been studied from the point of view of proper mooring and safe operation. Recommendations are made for the design of an ideal installation, taking into account practical crew experience gained during mooring operations.
- Kitasawa, M
- Publication Date: 1968-12
- Pagination: 8 p.
- Nautical Society of Japan, Journal of
- Volume: 40
- TRT Terms: Mooring; Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Single point moorings
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056635
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM