COORDINATED TRANSPORTATION. PROBLEMS AND REQUIREMENTS BY AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, WASHINGTON, D. C.
This volume comprises highlights of papers and discussions of the five Workshop Conferences on Coordinated Transportation held between May 1964 and November 1966. The dimensions and potentials of coordination, its demand and supply characteristics and requirements, its economic and legal environment, institutional barriers, and the impacts of new cargo handling methods and of applied research are considered.
Cornell Maritime Press, Incorporated101 Water Way, P.O. Box 21617
Centreville, MD United States 21617
- Publication Date: 1969
- Pagination: 306 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Institutional issues; Intermodal transportation; Legal constraints; Socioeconomic development
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00002287
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1973 12:00AM