THE THIRD LNG CONFERENCE
The Third LNG Conference, held in Washington in 1972, was attended by 1700 participants from the U.S., Russia, Japan, and western Europe. Papers were presented on the design, construction, and operation of liquefaction plants and their components, methane carriers and terminals, pipelines, and storage facilities, as well as on safety, economics, and the role of LNG in meeting the energy needs of the world. The fourth LNG conference will be held 6/24-28/74 in Algiers.
- Publication Date: 1972-10
- Pagination: 6 p.
- Ind Petrole
- Volume: 40
- Issue Number: 10
- TRT Terms: Fuel storage; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; LNG pipelines; LNG terminals; Safety; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng safety; Lng storage
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056413
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM