A NEW PRODUCT AND A NEW TECHNIQUE FOR SOLVING PROBLEMS INVOLVING SUBMARINE PIPELINES AND OTHER MARINE LINES
A description is given of the flexible Rilsan polyamide 11 piping developed by the Institut Francais du Petrole and manufactured by Coflexip and its use in flexible submarine pipelines and to carry water under pressure or compressed air.
- Genini, M
- Publication Date: 1973-8
- Pagination: 4 p.
- Ind Petrole
- Volume: 41
- Issue Number: 8-9
- TRT Terms: Construction; Pipelines; Underwater pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline construction
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056364
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM