RESEARCH ON PLYWOOD FOR MATERIAL HANDLING APPLICATIONS
Research work applicable to material handling uses that American Plywood Assn has undertaken in order to provide new and expanded uses for plywood; summary covers past accomplishments and reasons specific research was done; current programs as well as some future aims for plywood in material handling; and specific test programs on pallets, containers, heavy-duty floors, and plate action.
- ASME Paper 69-MH-9 for meeting Oct. 26-29, 1969.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Andreason, K R
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Materials management
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00002286
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 69-MH-9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1972 12:00AM