PIPELINES: FROM THE LIQUID TO THE SOLID PHASE
A brief historical survey covers U.S. and Mexican ammonia pipelines; heat transmitting lines ("Caloducs"); transport of suspended solids in oil or water; and the use of capsules for transporting water-soluble or delicate materials in waterfilled lines.
- Gerome, J J
- Publication Date: 1970-9
- Pagination: 3 p.
- Ind Petrole
- Volume: 38
- Issue Number: 9
- TRT Terms: Pipelines; Plans (Drawings); Slurry; State of the art
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline description and plans; Slurries
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056329
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM