HERE'S HOW ETHYLENE IS TRANSPORTED BY PIPELINE
A discussion of the difficulties and costs of pipeline transmission of ethylene covers France's three ethylene pipelines; the transmission method and flow conditions; the problems of high-pressure operation; the technical and economic parameters; construction materials; cleaning and drying of the line; safety; economic aspects; and the cost of pipeline transmission.
- Presented at the Association of French Tech. Petrole's Storage & Transmission of Ethylene Symposium, Paris, France, Feb. 2, 1970.
- Jozen, R
- Publication Date: 1970-6
- Pagination: 3 p.
- Oil and Gas International
- Volume: 10
- Issue Number: 6
- TRT Terms: Pipelines; Plans (Drawings)
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline description and plans
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056221
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM