A SURVEY OF PIPELINE TRANSPORTATION
A survey of pipeline transportation, mainly of natural gas and petroleum, covers the economic and technical aspects of pipeline construction, operation, and justification in all parts of the world.
- Presented at the Inst. Rech. Transp.-Conservatoire Natl. Arts & Metiers--Assoc. Fr. Tech. Pet. Jt. Meet. (Ecole Norm. Phys, Chim. 5/25/72).
- Deutsch, C
- Publication Date: 1972-9
- Pagination: 7 p.
- Ind Petrole
- Volume: 40
- Issue Number: 9
- TRT Terms: Construction; Operations; Pipeline transportation; Pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Pipeline construction; Pipeline economics; Pipeline operating problems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056206
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM