COMPUTER CONTROL SYSTEM FOR MARINE TURBINE PLANTS
A computer control system for marine turbine plants is described. This system watches over the whole turbine plant, with monitoring and logging operations continually conducted, and proper guidance in abnormal conditions displayed on a CRT, or proper action will be taken automatically if the necessity arises. The logging, performance calculation, monitoring and trouble prevention functions are all described, with details of their operation also given. A description of the automatic operation mode is included, as are the specifications of the computer hardware itself.
Tokyo News Service Limited10 Ginza Nishi, 8-chome, Chuo-ku
- Publication Date: 1973-11
- Pagination: 3 p.
- Volume: 18
- Issue Number: 8
- Publisher: Tokyo News Service Limited
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Automation; Control systems; Electric power plants; Engine rooms; Instrumentation; Machinery; Monitoring; Remote control; Voyage management systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic control systems; Engine room remote control; Machinery instrumentation; Power plant monitoring
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054967
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Maritime Research Center, Kings Point
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM