ELECTRIFICATION IN THE BLACK FOREST
Having completed electrification of its trunk lines, DB is now converting the busier secondary routes. Numerous tunnels, sharp curves and tight clearances are posing special problems on the section between Offenburg and Villingen, due for completion next year.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Railroad electrification
- Identifier Terms: Deutsche Bahn; Deutsche Bundesbahn
- Subject Areas: Construction; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054935
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Railway Gazette International
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM