HOW THE INDUSTRY IS PUSHING FOR GRASS ROOTS SUPPORT
With the present energy crisis and the large media coverage on Amtrak, the railway industry has never had a better chance to improve the public's image of railroads. Railways have made attempts recently to improve their image; the most notable example being ASTRO/STA, but individual companies have not been aggressive in promoting themselves to the public. This is due in part to lack of funds. Generally, the future for public relations looks promising and necessary.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 350
Bristol, CT USA 06010
- Welty, A
- Publication Date: 1974-5-13
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Public relations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054924
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian National Railways, Headquarters Library
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM