ELECTRIC LOCOMOTIVE CONSTRUCTION IN THE USSR
ELEKTROVOZOSTROENIE V SSSR
The authors give a short description of typical electric locomotive construction in the USSR and assess the technical standard of mass produced electric locomotives for main lines. They also describe characteristics of new, more modern electric locomotives being built and commissioned within the current five-year plan.
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- Elektriceskaja i Teplovoznaja Tjaga
- Issue Number: 11
- TRT Terms: Electric locomotives; Locomotives; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Russia (Federation)
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054792
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1976 12:00AM