RAILROADS ARE ACCUSED OF "DRAGGING FEET" IN DOMESTIC INTERMODAL CONTAINER MARKET
Shippers demand containers in domestic intermodal service, railroads have the potential for handling them--and yet their movement represents a very small percentage of current rail freight revenue, practically all from international shipments, members of the National Railroad Piggyback Association, meeting in Atlanta, were told.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/4563352
Traffic Service Corporation815 Washington Building
Washington, DC United States 20005
- Thiele, C B
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Containers; Intermodal transportation; Management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054745
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Traffic World
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1974 12:00AM